Volunteers needed - sign up here! We need parents and kids to make signs, pass out otter pops, and much more.
It's like a school day dry run! Ease into the school routine, practice standing in line, have a chat with some people in-the-know, test out the monkey bars, and take care of some business.
When: Tuesday, Sept 8, 3-6 pm (tentative time)
Where: McDonald International Playground
What you'll do:
- Confirm your child’s teacher/classroom assignments
- Complete required forms and pay classroom supply fees ($40/child)*
- Join the McDonald Int'l volunteer team
- Learn about the Immersion Support Fund and how to contribute with convenient monthly installments
- Join the McDonald PTA*
- Buy Scottie gear
- Purchase scrip cards (prepaid cards/gift cards to many stores) to benefit our school while you shop
Come early, some teachers will make an appearance between 3:30-3:50pm
Our fabulous school mascot, Scottie Dog, will make an appearance sometime after 4pm
Bring: Your child(ren), checkbook, water & snacks - or if you like, feel free to bring an early picnic dinner to enjoy while you meet people/socialize. Otter pops will be provided, courtesy of your McDonald Int'l PTA.
Please Note, to ensure everyone’s safety this is a NO BALLS, NO WHEELS, NO PETS event.
*No student will be denied supplies nor family be denied PTA membership due to inability to pay the required fees.